Sunday, July 20, 2008

Stop it!

Maybe it is time to stop resenting my life in Switzerland. I can't deny that she is, sometimes, a lovely country to live in =) However, the conservative culture drives me crazy and unfortunately, I belong to the race group that always being discriminated =(

I am gonna be stuck in this shithole for at least 4 years more. I should start to like this place and hope to like my life here with my finger crossed =P

Raised in a place consisted of immigrants and if you are a good immigrant, of course you become pretty welcomed. It is no such thing here, no matter you are good or bad, Swiss just dislike you because you ain't one of them. The situation is similar to Texas and that is why I always claim I am living in Texas but in Europe ;)

I am proud of my color and indeed my race. I have no intention to spend the rest of my life here and I am always ready being deported! HAHA!! Believe it or not, my life here has no fun at all. Obviously, one of the reasons is I didn't go skiing every day lol

My university life here keeps me busy which is 100% unlike my years in USA and UK. I kinda like it honestly since I have NEVER enjoyed studying so much.

Currently, I am doing an extra credit study. The workload is insane and it deserve more credits; 12 credits is good =D I love my university life here because I have to study my ass off!

This is a karma (Thanks to Sharonstone!), I have never studied hard in the past 23 years. I am not leaving here with my empty hands, I swear!!!

Et puis, je parle français! Le français est incroyablement difficile. Ecriez moi si vous apprendez le français, nous pouvons apprendre ensemable ;)

No comments: